Loughborough University, Holywell Way, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 3GR
We all know the importance of marketing and communicating the right message to the right audience here we look at your options in creating, editing and sharing digital content.
This workshop will provide you with an insight into how valuable digital images and video is to businesses both on their website or across their social media channels. With the continued improvement in technology it has never been easier to produce digital content. BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY
Key Topics Covered:
- ook Basic photography and filming skills using phones and DSLR’s
- Using royalty free images and video, and where to source them
- Legal and Ethical issues including copyright
- Photo editing the basics
- Novice and advanced software’s including Gimp and Photoshop
- Social media apps and how to apply filters
- Choosing and saving different file formats
- How to share content through Blogs and V-logs
- Inserting your content into Email Marketing and Mail Chimp
- Storing your content
- How to use digital media storage, online and offline
Delegates will learn how to create, store and use digital images to increase customer engagement and visitor traffic in order to achieve their business objectives.
Book Your Place
To book your place please visit www.leics-digital.co.uk/events
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer:
Leicestershire – Katie Peggs – 07387 141590
Please note in order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. Please visit our website to register onto the programme.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org