LocationHoliday Inn Express
Off Raw Dykes Road
Filbert Way, Off Raw Dykes Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE2 7JU
Join us to learn how your customers are navigating to your website or from digital campaigns and converting into sales or new leads.
Learn the latest in the world of Google Analytics and Metrics. Hear about the new tools and reports available in Google Analytics, Google Attribution, Data Studio and Google Optimize. Join us to learn how your customers are navigating to your website or from digital campaigns and converting into sales or new leads.
Google continues to add new features to its Analytics suite of tools, including the new Attribution tool that provides a better understanding of cross-device and cross-channel visitors, answering the question “What source of traffic is really responsible for my conversions?”
This 90 minute seminar explains how to use Google Attribution and explores all the new reports and features of Google Analytics, Optimize and Data Studio, including how GDPR will impact the data you can collect and the things you need in place to ensure compliance. You will also be shown the latest from other visitor tracking and measurement tools that provide additional data such as heatmaps, form field completion and videos of users’ visits. BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY
Key Topics Covered
- Google Attribution – A new, free tool from Google designed to help marketers to measure the impact of their marketing across devices and channels. Learn how to get access and use it.
- GDPR & Analytics – With much stricter laws about using personally identifiable data (including cookies), you need to be clear about your responsibilities and the options you must give your visitors.
- New Metrics in Analytics – Understand what newer metrics and reports such as Audiences and Conversion Probability are telling you.
- Data Studio – A powerful tool for presenting reports but also for pulling information together from multiple sources, see how Data Studio can take your reporting to the next level.
- Split Testing with Optimize – Google continues to add new features to its split testing tool Optimize. See how you could use this tool to improve your website’s conversion rate.
The seminar will provide delegates with an understanding of new features and tools within the Google Analytics suite of products, in order to gain more insight into the effectiveness of their marketing and website. Delegate will leave with the knowledge of how they can monitor their online performance and understand what they can do to improve the traffic to their website.
Book Your Place
To book your place please visit www.leics-digital.co.uk/events
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer:
Leicester – Kam Atker – 0333 320 0333
Please note in order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. Please visit our website to register onto the programme.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com