The Leicestershire Rural Partnership is responsible for setting the vision, principals and priorities for rural development in Leicestershire.
The Rural Development Framework outlines four key priorities:
- Active, inclusive and empowered parish councils and meetings
- Working with communities to deliver local services
- An enterprising and sustainable rural economy
- More affordable homes in rural areas
There are also three cross-cutting priorities:
- Rural transport solutions;
- A better environment;
- Superfast Broadband.
The Rural Development Framework is available to download below.
For more information on the rural network in Leicestershire, visit the Leicestershire Rural Partnership website.