LocationNSPCC National Training Centre
3 Gilmore Close
3 Gilmore Close, Beaumont Leys, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE4 1EZ
A marketing strategy is essential for any business looking to find and keep customers. In this workshop we’ll cover the key parts of putting a strategy together and how to move potential customers to paying customers.
Join us on this introductory workshop designed to help business-to-business (B2B) organisations understand how they can leverage the power of a robust marketing strategy that attracts, converts and delights high quality customers to their company.
During this session you will learn:
- The purpose and critical components of successful B2B marketing strategies
- The importance of clear objectives and integrated marketing strategies to drive accelerated growth
- The inbound approach to marketing and how it can be automated to save you time and money
- The B2B marketing funnel – your key to taking customers from hearing about you to become loyal customers
- Navigating the often complex decision making teams and processes when selling to larger organisations.
About the Speaker: Lou Palfreyman
Lou has spent the past 25 years helping some of the world’s best loved brands and most ambitious organisations achieve their goals, both within creative agencies and client-side roles. An unusual blend off marketing strategist, innovation specialist and social psychologist, her playground lies wherever there’s a wicked problem to solve and sticky behavioral change needed to make the solution successful.
This event is delivered as part of the Collaborate, Growing Business Together project in partnership with the Business Gateway growth hub, Lou Palfreyman Consulting and East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire). It is specifically aimed at businesses based in Leicester and Leicestershire with fewer than 250 employees and which meet the eligibility criteria. We can offer a maximum of 2 places per organisation.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org