18 Sep 2018 16:30:00 +0000[[[EVENTEND]]][[[LOCATIONNAME]]]Leicester Racecourse[[[LOCATIONNAME]]][[[LOCATIONADDR]]]Leicester Racecourse
Understand the threats and develop a strategy to protect your business
Working in today’s digital age can present many threats to businesses, both large and small. Business continuity consists of three main elements Resilience, Recovery and Contingency. This workshop has been developed to help you understand these elements and will provide you with the knowledge required to produce an appropriate business continuity strategy. BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY
Key Topics Covered:
- Identifying the risks?
- Protecting data
- Working remotely
- What is Cyber Security?
- The Threat Landscape – the current state and how its changing rapidly
- Common Types of Attack – the different types, how they work and what to look out for
- How to stay protected – practical knowledge to stay safe
- How to Recover from an Attack – what to do when the worst happens
- Cyber Security Accreditations – relevant, attainable accreditations available
Delegates will be equipped with practical knowledge and skills required to implement an effective business continuity plan.
Book Your Place
To book your place please visit www.leics-digital.co.uk/events
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer:
Leicester – Kam Atker – 0333 320 0333 – ext. 2219
Please note in order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. Please visit our website to register onto the programme.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org