Schools/Colleges in Leicester and Leicestershire
Schools and colleges are invited to take part in this programme. The ‘Enterprise Adviser’ will work with schools (one per school) to improve their careers and enterprise activity and engage them more closely with the world of local industry.
Benefits for Schools/Colleges include:
- Having a dedicated industry specialist on site every month to help to plan, develop and improve employer engagement-tailored to the schools/college needs
- Access to a dedicated Enterprise Coordinator and a local toolkit which summarises local careers and enterprise provision
- Provide learners with real life business experience
- Support to inspire and prepare young people for the fast changing world of work.
Why get involved?
- Commitment- Enterprise Advisers will support a school or college for at least one academic year, committing to a minimum of one day per month.
- Credibility- Enterprise Advisers will be industry specialists with a good understanding of the education landscape.
- Inspiration- Your students will be more motivated to fulfill their potential and consider a broad range of options and careers.
- Improve employer networks- The Enterprise Coordinator sits at the heart of the network of local business leaders. They will harness the relationship between you and your Enterprise Adviser.
- Be part of a network- Attend regular networking meetings, share best practices and keep up to date with labour market intelligence.
Join as a School or College
If you’re interested in your school or college participating in the programme, email email@example.com
You can download our Schools and Colleges document below: