299 Leicester Road
299 Leicester Road, Wigston, LE18 1JW
If you want to develop your skills on the LinkedIn platform this workshop is for you. Understand the importance of your own profile, what content to use and how to find new sales leads.
It used to be the case that LinkedIn was just a place to put a copy of your CV online and wait for recruitment agencies to approach you. Whilst that does still happen, today LinkedIn is a platform that offers an online place to network, raise your professional profile and find sales leads.
In this LinkedIn Master Class Paul Ince, CEO of LikeMind Media will show you:
- How to update your profile to show you at your best and attract connections
- How to gain endorsements and recommendations from your connections
- The best type of content to post to get maximum positive reactions
- Why long-form content and video is worth the effort on LinkedIn
- How to search for new sales leads
- Whether company pages are worth setting up and how to make the best use of them within your business
- Additional features that are often underused but can deliver great results
This event is delivered as part of the Collaborate, Growing Business Together project in partnership with the Business Gateway growth hub, Like Mind Media and East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire). It is specifically aimed at businesses based in Leicester and Leicestershire with fewer than 250 employees and which meet the eligibility criteria. We can offer a maximum of 2 places per organisation.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org