Leicester Racecourse, Oadby, Leicestershire, LE2 4AL
Are you responsible for the marketing activity in your organisation, or provide clients with marketing services? If so this forum is for you.
We understand the responsibility that underpins successful marketing and we also know it can be a challenge learning new techniques and sharing knowledge when you’re busy working on delivery.
The Marketing Forum is designed to provide delegates with a platform to hear about the latest industry developments, trends and techniques and to share best practice – plus it’s a great opportunity to network with like-minded people!
- 8.00am – Delegate arrival, refreshments and networking
- 8.30am – Welcome and introduction to the session
- 8.40am – The ‘S’ Word – Using marketing tools to sell -Liam Brown, Sales Executive, Purpose MediaIn this presentation we explore the relationship between sales and marketing. At Purpose Media we believe they are one and the same. We’ll share tips on how to build your message and demonstrate when you solve a problem for your customer, it doesn’t seem like you’re selling to them at all.
- 9.00am – An Integrated approach to content marketing for improving awareness and customer acquisition – Ann Stanley, Managing Director, Anicca Digital
This presentation will explain why you should create high quality content for your website and how you can share and promote it through various channels; such as, search, social, email and PR.
This integrated approach, should be very effective for increasing awareness, educating potential customers and generating more leads or sales. It can also help increase your visibility in the search engines (organic SEO), as the extra content on your site, should be indexed by search engines and any inbound links to your content will help increase your domain authority.
Content marketing can also be used to increase leads and sales, especially when you use a range of different content types, the use of “gated content” and follow-up techniques, such as; remarketing and email.
- 9.30am – GDPR – One year on – Claire Tonks, Partner, Knights plc
This presentation will revisit the regulation and explore the impact on the marketing function of a business and whether we are seeing full compliance across the board, will explore what penalties the Information Commisioners Office (ICO) have been imposing on breaches and whether we will start to penalties impact smaller business.
- 9.55am – Questions and discussion
- 10am to 10.30am – Close and networking
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org