24 Oct 2018 11:30:00 +0000[[[EVENTEND]]][[[LOCATIONNAME]]]Ramada Leicester Stage Hotel[[[LOCATIONNAME]]][[[LOCATIONADDR]]]299 Leicester Road
There is little doubt that GDPR created a massive hype and even more confusion, but with Legitimate Interest, Subject Access Requests and Data Protection Impact Assessments now a must, is your business prepared?
Most businesses hold far more data than they think, from right to work information, copies of employees driving licenses, clock cards, bank details etc.
The good news is you can still hold all of this data but you have to look at how you protect it. So has privacy by design been a key element of your security surrounding the data?
Outbound marketing has changed and the requirement for legitimate interest to apply to all marketing is key but what does that really mean?
This 90 minute seminar will help answer all the questions about and reveal how you can use legitimate interest to continue to win new business. BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY
Key Topics Covered:
- How you should have now mapped your data and documented how you have mitigated the risk of a breech
- Show real life examples of a data protection impact assessment (DPIA)
- If you require a designated data protection officer (DPO)
- If you do have a breech who should you tell and what you should say
- Have you really thought about privacy by design and can you prove it?
- What data is actually covered?
- CCTV – What changes do you need to be aware of?
- What marketing are you still allowed to do using legitimate interest?
By attending this seminar you will gain a better understanding of the important elements of GDPR and how to protect your organisation, with practical solutions and real life examples allowing you to protect your organisation.
Book Your Place
To book your place please visit www.leics-digital.co.uk/events
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer:
Leicestershire – Katie Peggs – 07387 141590
Please note in order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. Please visit our website to register onto the programme.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com