Businesses are invited to a FREE interactive workshop where delegates will look at the rise of imagery in social marketing and how they can learn the skills to take their own professional looking images to market their business.
‘Photography for Business Marketing’ takes place on Thursday 2nd November, 9.00am- 12.30pm at the Harborough Innovation Centre, Airfield Business Park, Market Harborough.
Kyra Williams, Director at Firetree Visual Media will give delegates some basic techniques to enable them to take professional looking images from their smart phone.
Kyra said, “I am really looking forward to speaking at the event and sharing with attendee’s techniques to photograph professional looking business portraits on their personal cameras and smartphones. I will also be giving them top tips on event photography and using photography to tell a story.”
This free workshop will cover a wide range of topics about photography including:
- A look at the uses of photography in business marketing
- Camera basics such as Exposure, Aperture, Lighting and Composition
- Creating a professional head shot for team photography
- Taking a better product photograph
- Telling a visual story – using your camera to cover an event
- Understanding pixel dimensions and resolution
In addition, the event will be rounded off with a Q & A session and networking. Delegates are also reminded to bring their camera or smartphone for some practical exercises.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com