AI: decoding IP
Exploring the Commercial, Economic and Legal Implications
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is key among the emerging technologies that are clustered under “the fourth industrial revolution”. It is the new digital frontier that will have a profound impact on our world. AI will redefine the future of innovation, technological advancement, and economic growth – all of which are nourished by the intellectual property (IP) system.
Participants will explore issues such as:
• the interface of AI and IP;
• application of AI and new business models;
• questions of ownership, entitlement and liability;
• issues of competition and data access;
• the legal framework and IP system;
Join the discussion with leading thinkers, entrepreneurs, technologists, policy makers, academics, legal scholars and intellectual property practitioners.
More details to follow soon.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org