We are investing in our place to unlock key development sites and improve public realm and connectivity to enable the efficient transport of people and goods.
We will prioritise infrastructure investment in five priority ‘Growth Areas’ and accelerate delivery of four Transformational Priorities that are of national significance.
Our Transformational Priorities will provide Leicester & Leicestershire and the UK with a global competitive advantage whilst creating over 19,000 of our 45,000 planned new jobs by 2020.
Priority Growth Areas:
- Leicester Urban Area
- East Midlands Enterprise Gateway
- Coalville Growth Corridor
- South West Leicestershire
- Leicester Launchpad
- East Midlands Gateway
- Strategic Rail Freight Terminal
- Loughborough University Science & Enterprise Parks
- MIRA Technology Park Enterprise Zone
Read more about how we will achieve this in the pages above.