We are investing in our people to equip local people with the relevant skills that our businesses need. We will deliver a seamless service to support young people and adults to acquire the right skills and help them into career pathways.
Through our ESIF activity and wider partnership work we will establish a strong pathway of seamless and intensive support for local young people and adults to help them into education, training and employment including:
- Enhanced information advice and guidance
- Stronger education-business links
- Local labour market information
- Capital investment to improve skills infrastructure
- ESF Skills Support, including a Leicester and Leicestershire Employment Hub
- Growth area and priority sector skill plans
The pages above set out how this is being done.
The LLEP is often asked for employer contacts for projects, and/or to support people into positive outcomes. Whilst we do not have business databases that we can share, you can download a guide on business sources at the bottom of this page.