LocationThe Belmont Hotel
20 De Montfort Square
20 De Montfort Square, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE1 7GR
The world is shrinking by the day and having access to the internet, including via smart phones, means borders are no longer a barrier. You can now access customers around the world the same way you do in your local market, giving you potential for exponential growth.
An effective digital presence enables you to identify potential customers, understand their needs and behaviours and establish a way of managing traffic, either to grow brand awareness, facilitate consumer research into your products or services or attract new leads and customers.
Delivered by guest speaker – Charlie Ruigrok, Digital Trade Adviser from the Department for International Trade, this workshop will explore how to generate leads, enter new markets and examine approaches to social media to attract to customers. BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY
During the morning session you will learn how to create an action-plan for an international digital strategy.
- A look at how to use online research tools
- Helping you plan for international website optimisation
- Looking at creating a strategic approach to social media and social commerce
- Understanding how digital lead generation and international B2B can help attract and grow customers from around the world.
The afternoon session will be tailored for selling goods cross-border. Specifically international selling via your website allowing you to test new markets with minimal investment.
- Understanding how to operationally set your business up for international selling
- International Conversion Rate optimisation
- Strategic highly targeted traffic driving strategies for effective selling
- Understand eMarketplaces and other sales channels as a new route to market.
Delegates attending this workshop will gain a better understanding on how to use digital marketing platform to generate leads and attract new customers from around the world. It will allow delegates to leave with the knowledge and plan of action of what they need to do to set their business up for selling to international markets and eMarketplaces.
Book Your Place
To book your place please visit www.leics-digital.co.uk/events
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer:
Leicester – Kam Atker – 07971 403786
Please note in order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. Please visit our website to register onto the programme.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com