31 Rutland Street
31 Rutland Street, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE1 1RE
Would you build a house on weak foundations? Definitely not!
However some business leaders try to build their business on weak foundations by not having formal HR policies and procedures in place when they start employing people.
Don’t be one of these – come along to this workshop to learn how to put a simple yet effective HR framework in place that will enable you to have strong foundations on which to grow a successful business.
By the end of the workshop delegates will understand:
- The key legal requirements when employing people
- How a simple yet effective HR framework not only helps stay on the right side of the law but is also one of the critical ingredients to creating a successful and sustainable business
- The key elements a good HR framework should include
- Introduction – Legal requirements of employers
- Common (but costly) issues
- Building strong foundations
- A HR Framework for small and medium-sized organisations
Places are limited and priority will be given to trading SME’s based in Leicester and Leicestershire. Maximum 2 delegates per company.
For more information and to register your place click here.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com