LocationNSPCC National Training Centre
3 Gilmore Close
3 Gilmore Close, Beaumont Leys, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE4 1EZ
It’s a sad fact that most small business websites never pay for themselves. BUT that doesn’t have to be the case with your website! A workshop for small/medium-sized businesses that want their sites to deliver real results.
In this engaging workshop award-winning website design, author of best-selling book “Smashing Self-Employment” and a business lobbyist Karl Craig-West, discusses how to build winning websites for small businesses and the self-employed people.
Who should attend?
This workshop is ideal for small businesses and the self-employed who don’t necessarily have the budget to spend on website marketing services.
The session will cover:
- The 3 essential messages that your website must get across (90% of websites miss at least one of these)
- How to use simple design to maximum effect
- Blogging made simpler
- The real secrets behind effective web content
- SEO – what it really means and how you can make it work for you
- How to successfully use video on your website (for free)
- 5 things that most web designers miss but can make a HUGE impact on your ROI
Armed with what you’ll learn you’ll be able to start turning your website into the customer-generating marketing channel that it really should be.
There will also be an opportunity to network with other attendees after the workshop at the networking lunch.
This event is delivered as part of the Collaborate, Growing Business Together project in partnership with the Business Gateway growth hub, Buzz Websites and East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire) and is specifically aimed at businesses based in Leicester and Leicestershire, with fewer than 250 employees and which meet the eligibility criteria.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org