Leicester Racecourse, Oadby, Leicestershire, LE2 4AL
How do you stand out in a crowded market place? This workshop aims to arm you with lots of storytelling content ideas so your potential customers can connect with you before they buy.
With so much information available to them, customers are already 70% of the way through the buying journey before they even reach out to a business that can provide a product or service. With so much choice, your customers are considering not just WHAT to buy but from WHOM.
How do you ensure that your business is the one they choose? Through telling the story of your business and why you are a good fit for them.
In this session, Paul Ince from Like Mind Media will show you:
- Why customers are looking at how a business operates, what their ethics are and whether they want to be associated with them.
- Why price isn’t the only decision.
- How social media provides an avenue for you to convey your best business self and give customers the confidence they’re looking for.
- The specific features available in social media that allows you to tell your story
- How to tell your story that connects with the customer
- Hints and tips to get it right and things to avoid!
You’ll leave with storytelling content ideas that will work for your business and a plan to put them into practice.
This event is delivered as part of the Collaborate, Growing Business Together project in partnership with the Business Gateway growth hub, Like Mind Media and East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire). It is specifically aimed at businesses based in Leicester and Leicestershire with fewer than 250 employees and which meet the eligibility criteria. We can offer a maximum of 2 places per organisation.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org