31 Rutland Street
31 Rutland Street, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE1 1RE
Half-day brand strategy workshop. Rethink your vision, refresh your approach and connect with customers.
“Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.”
– Jeff Bezos, Founder of Amazon.com
Branding is so much more than just your logo. It’s how you look, sound and act. Look the part by creating a set of visual brand guidelines and sticking to them religiously; develop an appropriate tone of voice and consider the language you use; and create – and live by – a set of values and behaviours that define your business.
Our hands-on workshop reaches to the heart of your brand strategy, giving it the time and attention it deserves. Open discussion and peer-to-peer critique act as a catalyst for new ideas. Sitting around like-minded people, in an energetic environment, you’ll have plenty of ‘eureka!’ moments, and you’ll walk away with a new approach to how you represent your brand.
This workshop will help you to stand out from your competitors by:
- Taking a step back and refreshing your perspective
- Understanding how a happier and more valued workforce will strengthen your brand
- Creating brand goals and objectives
- Becoming more focused and targeted
- Generating new and exciting ideas
- Segmenting your customers, clients, service users etc.
- Laying foundations for your digital journey, campaigns and content
For more information, please contact: email@example.com