LocationMelton Borough Council
Parkside, Station Approach, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE13 1GH
Facebook announced back in January that they were removing most business posts from users’ news feeds. So, what does this mean to businesses that rely on Facebook for brand awareness, free traffic and generation of leads and sales?
In order to make sense of all this, we are holding a free 90-minute seminar where our paid social media expert, Ann Stanley, will share tips on how to make your Facebook advertising stand out. In addition to outlining all the different ad types (or “Ad objectives”), she will also explain how the targeting options work and any changes that have occurred because of Facebook’s response to the issues they have faced. BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY
Key Topics Covered:
- The growth of social advertising
- Setting a marketing objective for your campaign
- The 11 different types of ad options on Facebook, including tips on choosing the right ad type
- The different targeting options; new audience, custom audience or lookalike audiences
- Retargeting/Remarketing to previous visitors to your website
- Your budget options, bidding strategy & campaign scheduling
- Measuring performance and campaign optimisation
Delegates will leave the seminar armed with the knowledge required to start using Facebook advertising, how to select the correct ad type to meet their business objectives, how to use different audience targeting options and ad creative.
Book Your Place
To book your place please visit www.leics-digital.co.uk/events
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer:
Leicestershire – Katie Peggs – 07387 141 590
Please note in order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. Please visit our website to register onto the programme.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com