LocationBest Western Premier East Midlands Airport Yew Lodge Hotel
North West Leicestershire
Packington Hill, Kegworth, North West Leicestershire, DE74 2DF
If your business is already selling online, then you need to consider if you’re really making the most of the opportunities on offer to you.
With this workshop, the Digital Growth Programme expert consultants will guide you through the intricacies of multi-channel ecommerce platforms – from large marketplaces including Amazon and eBay through to selling via affiliates and trading internationally.
You’ll learn the finer details of multi-channel ordering and inventory control and discover for yourself that multi-channel ecommerce is much less complex – and easier to utilise– than you may have thought. BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY
Key Topics Covered:
- The right marketplace channels for you – Analyse and evaluate the potential of current online marketplace channels.
- Manage your online orders and current stock – A look at the methods available to help you take control of orders placed through your website and other online marketplace channels and how to make the most of your existing stock and product data.
- Keeping up with stock management – Examine how you can effectively cater for stock management and availability.
- Stay savvy with affiliates – Learn how to successfully deal with affiliates.
- Understanding CRM and accounting systems – Understand how to integrate your offering with Customer Management systems and the latest accounting and financial software.
- Make a favourable comparison – Learn how to effectively work with comparison shopping engines.
At attending this workshop you will gain the most up to date and relevant knowledge necessary to sell successfully via a variety of e-commerce platforms while developing an ongoing strategy to maximise their ecommerce delivery.
Book Your Place
To book your place please visit www.leics-digital.co.uk/events
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer:
Leicestershire – Katie Peggs – 07387 141 590
Please note in order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. Please visit our website to register onto the programme.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com