The Programme Board has been established to oversee and support the delivery of the LLEP’s programme of activity. The Programme Board will be responsible for ensuring that the LLEP programme is governed in accordance with the principles of the and process set out in the Local Assurance Framework.
The Board consists of Public and Private Sector representatives, answerable to the LLEP Board, which will principally, agree the programme of works of the LLEP, assure on the quality of works executed and ensure that the projects and proposals supported by the LLEP meet the standards set out in the LAF.
Named participants in the Board are as follows:
- Nik Kotecha – Chair – Private Sector Representative
- Neil McGhee – Private Sector Representative
- Karen Smart – Private Sector Representative
- Andrew L. Smith – Leicester City Council Representative
- Bev Smith – Leicestershire District Councils Representative
- Tom Purnell – Leicestershire County Council Representative
- Kevan Liles – Voluntary Sector Representative
- Prof Robert Allison – Higher Education Representative
- Marion Plant – Further Education Representative
- Mandip Rai – LLEP Director
- Colin Sharpe – Leicester City Council
- Helen Mitchell – Cities and Local Growth Unit
- Jacqueline Moody – Cities and Local Growth Unit
The Programme Board meets quarterly.
For more information please contact Jason Tyler, Democratic Support Officer at Leicester City Council (the Accountable Body) on 0116 454 6359.
You can download the Programme Board Terms of Reference below.