The LLEP Executive is responsible for overseeing and managing LLEP operations on behalf of the LLEP Board. It consists of senior officers of the organisations represented on the Board and its main roles include: ongoing development and implementation of the Strategic Economic Plan, strategically directing the LLEP team’s activity, approving communications and engagement activity, providing assurance for all operational resources and advising the Board.
Named participants in the LLEP Executive are as follows:
- Mandip Rai – LLEP Director – Chair
- Edd de Coverly – Leicestershire District Councils Representative
- Helen Mitchell – Cities and Local Growth Unit
- Iain Gillespie – Higher Education Representative
- Kevan Liles – Voluntary Sector Representative
- Andrew Smith – Leicester City Council Representative
- Scott Knowles – East Midlands Chamber (DNL)
- Dawn Whitemore – Further Education Representative
- Tom Purnell – Leicestershire County Council Representative
For more information please contact Jason Tyler, Democratic Support Officer at Leicester City Council (the Accountable Body) on 0116 454 6359.