The role of the Business Gateway Board is to provide direction and scrutiny of the Business Gateway which is the Growth Hub for Leicester and Leicestershire.
Who’s on the Business Gateway Board
- Chair – Neil McGhee – Sempervox Ltd and LLEP Board Member
- Diane Beresford – East Midlands Chamber – private sector
- Mark Corbett – CBI – private sector
- Jenny Cross – Cross Productions and FSB Representative – private sector
- Rupert Harrison – Andrew Granger Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors – private sector
- Ben Ravillious – Ultimate Web and Start-Up Leicester – private sector
- Colin Fyfe – Hinckley and Bosworth Building Society – private sector finance
- Lewis Stringer – British Business Bank – finance sector
- Helen Donnellan – De Montfort University – HE sector
- Grant Bourhill – University of Leicester – HE sector
- James Arnold – North West Leicestershire District Council – district council
- Matt Bowers – Hinckley and Bosworth District Council – district council
- Peter Chandler – Leicester City Council – local authority sector
- Helen Harris – Leicestershire County Council – local authority sector
In regular attendance:
- Helen Miller – LLEP Head of Programmes
- Jon Egley – Growth Hub Manager – Business Gateway
- Sue Tilley – LLEP Economic Strategy Manager – Business
- Deepa Shah – LLEP Economic Intelligence Officer – Business Gateway
- The Growth Hub Board will meet 4 times a year.
- The secretariat to the Business Gateway Board will be provided by the LLEP Business Gateway Team.
- The meetings and papers of the Business Gateway Board will be in the same format as the LLEP Board meetings and papers.
The dates of forthcoming Business Gateway Board meetings:
To Be confirmed for 2020
Papers for the meetings can be found below.