The Investment Panel has been established to oversee and support the delivery of the LLEP’s programme of activity. It is responsible for ensuring that the LLEP programme is governed in accordance with the principles of the and process set out in the Local Assurance Framework.
The Board consists of Public and Private Sector representatives, answerable to the LLEP Board, which will principally, agree the programme of works of the LLEP, assure on the quality of works executed and ensure that the projects and proposals supported by the LLEP meet the standards set out in the LAF.
Named participants in the Investment Panel are as follows:
- Dr Nik Kotecha – (Private Sector)
- AjmerKaur Mahal – (Private Sector)
- Andy Reed OBE – (Private Sector)
- Sonia Baigent – (Private Sector)
- Neil McGhee – (Private Sector)
- Emma Anderson – (Private Sector)
- Councillor Terry Richardson – (Leicestershire District Councils)
The Investment Panel meets quarterly.
For more information please contact Jason Tyler, Democratic Support Officer at Leicester City Council (the Accountable Body) on 0116 454 6359.
You can download the DRAFT Investment Panel Terms of Reference below.