The Leicester and Leicestershire Enterprise Partnership Limited (LLEP) produces an Annual Report to outline and highlight the work of the partnership over each period and reflect the success of the region. the annual report is presented at an open AGM following its publication.
Key programmes featured in the annual report include:
- Enterprise Zones
- LLEP Business Survey
- £126 million Local Growth Fund
- £108 million European Structural and Investment Fund
- £12 million Growing Places Fund
- £8 million Business Gateway Growth Hub
- Enterprise Adviser Network
The Annual General Meeting for 2020 is scheduled for Tuesday 1 December 2020 and will be a virtual event.
Further details are to be confirmed soon.
Previous Annual Reports are available to download below.