Leicester Racecourse, Oadby, Leicestershire, LE2 4AL
Want to protect your business against online cybercrime and attract new business with the promise you have cyber security measures in place? Explained using simple terminology this Cyber Essentials workshop will help you to guard against the most common cyber threats and demonstrate your commitment to cyber security. BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY
Key Topics Covered:
- What Cyber Essentials is and how you can self-assess and improve your security
- 10 Steps to Cyber Security
- How, when implemented correctly, the 5 key technical controls that can secure your environment.
- The 3 easy steps to gaining Cyber Essentials certification for your business
- Practical solution to Password Management
- Two factor authentications, what it is and how to apply it effectivley
- Cyber Essentials Plus – Discover the next step on your roadmap to effective Cyber Security and protection
Book Your Place
To book your place please visit www.leics-digital.co.uk/events
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer:
Leicestershire – Katie Peggs – 07387 141 590
Please note in order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. Please visit our website to register on to the programme.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com