A new research and innovation call in Leicester and Leicestershire
(call ref: OC21R18P 0865)
This call is for projects that provide research and innovation support in Leicester and Leicestershire. Funding will be provided to initiatives that promote research, improve infrastructure and promote centres of competence – particularly those of European interest. The call aims to promote business investment in research and innovation. Projects put forward under this call must cover the LLEP area.
Up to £1,920,600 is available through the call. A minimum of £500,000 must be applied for. the deadline for applications is 23 November 2018.
Funding for projects supporting a shift toward a low-carbon economy in Leicester and Leicestershire
(cal ref: OC21R18P 0866)
This call will provide funding for projects that support a long-term shift in the local economy toward low-carbon industries. Projects across all sectors will qualify for funding, specifically if they:
- Promote the production and distribution of energy derived from renewable resources.
- Promote energy efficiency and renewable energy use in business.
- Support energy efficiency, smart energy management and renewable energy use in public infrastructure.
- Promote low-carbon strategies for all types of territories, in particular urban areas.
- Promote research, innovation and adoption of low-carbon technologies.
Up to £6,011,000 is available through the call. a minimum of £500,000 must be applied for. The deadline for applications is 23 November 2018.
For further information on all of the Calls go to ESIF Calls