No physical location
Online only, No physical location
Is your business getting started with remote working and looking for the right tools to enable your team? At our upcoming webinar, we’ll be sharing the full scope of Microsoft Teams and how to ensure your employees are supported with everything they need, as well as revealing some hidden gems within the platform.
With remote working now essential where possible, organisations are calling on their technology to support business continuity and ensure employees stay connected. Whilst millions of organisations already benefit from Microsoft Teams, many had not previously made full use of its capabilities to support employees beyond the physical boundaries of the office – until now.
More than just instant messaging, Microsoft Teams allows employees to stay connected and remain productive by working collaboratively from anywhere, on any device.
Who should attend:
This webinar is for anyone who has access or considering using Microsoft Team to work on projects or to communicate with colleagues when working remotely. This session does not require any specific technical skills and is pitched at beginner to intermediate level.
This webinar will cover:
- Microsoft Teams overview.
- How to share files and access company documents securely
- Quick steps to setting up online meetings with audio, video and screen sharing.
- Effective methods for live collaboration on documents with co-workers.
- Integrating with Microsoft planner for shared task lists and project planning.
- Setting up Teams Audio Conferencing and choosing the right licence for your business.
- A guide to Teams Rooms Systems, enabling virtual meetings and collaborative. work
- Taking Teams one step further with VoIP to use Teams as your business phone system.
By attending this webinar, you will discover the full scope of Microsoft Teams and how your employees can be supported when working remotely. We will also be sharing some of the hidden features available with the platform to help you use the system more effectively.
This webinar is delivered by the East Midlands Chamber’s Digital Growth Programme team and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, East Midlands Chamber and Leicestershire County Council.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com