LocationBlaby Council Offices
Planning a winning advertising campaign is all very well, but without the necessary knowledge of how to make people more aware of your brand online your efforts could all go to waste. That’s why our professional experts in Paid Search and Display Advertising will help to unravel the complexities of the ever-changing world of paid digital advertising and give you the tools you need to make informed choices over which techniques and platforms to use to successfully advertise your business online.
Key Topics Covered:
- How to plan your campaign effectively and efficiently.
- Understand techniques and platforms for success – Gain a vital overview of the different techniques, platforms and payment systems available to you and learn which ones are suitable for your business.
- Do it yourself or hire a consultant? – You’ll get to understand what paid digital advertising is, learn more about the uses of paid display and third party sites, a deeper knowledge of Ecommerce and online shopping.
- How to utilise all available platforms.
- How to make the most of DIY Pay Per Click (PPC) platforms – giving you the knowledge of whether to go it alone or hire in a specialist e-marketing consultant.
When & Where
This free action-planning workshop will run from 9am to 4.30pm on 15 August 2017. Held at Council Offices, Desford Road, Narborough, Leicestershire, LE19 2EP.
Book Your Place
To book your place please visit www.leics-digital.co.uk/events
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer:
Leicestershire – Dimple Chauhan – 07387 141 590
Please note in order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. Please visit our website to register on to the programme.
Online bookings are not available for this event.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com