LocationRamada Encore Leicester City Centre
84-90 Charles Street
Want to capitalise on how to use the information from your web website? Gain a better understanding and learn the latest tips on how to manipulate visitor data from your website in increase your engagement
Join us for this full day workshop and with the aid of the Digital Growth Programme Google Analytics consultants, you’ll learn how to decipher the data for a much richer level of actionable information while finding out how to make the most of the additional features available. BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY
Key Topics Covered:
- Setting up Google Analytics – Set up your Google Analytics account without complication. Learn how to integrate your Google Analytics account with your website, including page tagging, Goals, e-commerce tracking, site search and event tracking.
- Access data that really matters – There’s a variety of accessible data when using Google Analytics. Find out what information is relevant to you and how it can be used to improve the effectiveness of your website.
- Understanding what the data means – Understand how Google Analytics data is presented, what it means exactly, and why it’s important to you.
- Breaking the information down – Learn how to create segments – breaking down the information at your disposal – so that it can be examined on a granular level, in order to give valuable insights into how to make your website more successful.
- Identifying traffic sources – Learn how to segment traffic sources – such as paid adverts, email campaigns, and social media – and determine which are most valuable to you. Giving you better insight into how to optimise your marketing efforts for the best results.
- Understand how your visitors use your website – Find out what people are doing when they arrive on your website and use that information to improve the effectiveness of your site in relation to your business objectives.
When & Where
This free action-planning workshop will run from 8am to 3.30pm on 15 August 2017. Held at Ramada Encore, Leicester City Centre, LE1 1GE.
Book Your Place
To book your place please visit www.leics-digital.co.uk/events
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer:
Leicester – Kam Atker – 07971 403 786
Please note in order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. Please visit our website to register on to the programme.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com