31 Rutland Street
Do enough of the visitors to your online shop become buyers? This workshop outlines changes you can make that will improve the proportion of visitors who become customers.
Topics will include:
- The Psychology of Buying – what makes people buy?
- Technical matters and usability
- Social Proof
- Consumer confidence and trust
- Product details – descriptions and imagery
- Pricing in E-Commerce
In order to apply for this workshop you must:
Be a trading creative business with products and/or services ready for sale
Be based in Leicester and Leicestershire
There will be a maximum of ten places on this workshop to allow for individual attention. Only one place is available per business.
This FREE workshop would usually cost over £100 to attend.
This is workshop 3 in a series of 4:
- 19 Sept Setting up an Online Shop
- 26 Sept Getting Visitors to your Online Shop
- 3 Oct Turning Online Shop Visitors into Buyers
- 10 Oct Keeping Online Customers and Getting Repeat Business
This event is part of the Collaborate project, funded by European Regional Development Fund and partner organisations Leicester City Council, Leicestershire County Council, East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire) and the Food and Drink Forum.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com