LocationLeicester City Football Club
Interested in maximising the way you use your customer data? Learn how to increase sales and manage data effectively by attending our seminar.BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY
Managing customer related data can be complex and challenging. This seminar will explore and evaluate the latest tactics and software solutions businesses should be using to build and maintain business relationships.
The seminar will look closely at big data and how large databases can be managed effectively through segmentation. It will also explores the use of open data and how you can utilise this information within your business.
Explained using simple terminology, this seminar will allow you to gain a better understanding of data and how to make the right decision for your business needs. Consultant, Lee Callender, will demonstrate the key steps you need to take to ensure your business is making the most of every contact you have.
Key Topics Covered:
- Overview on how to collect customers data and evaluate relevant software to manage and maintain the record in accordance with GDPR
- Discover what is Big Data and how to manage it effectively
- Explore Open Data and how to maximise its use to deliver the most value to your contacts
- Evaluate Ideas for building relations with the aim of gaining referrals
- Investigate how to use social media to ensure you are engaging with your contacts in the right way
- Explore data segmentation – putting people into smaller manageable groups
When & Where
This free action-planning workshop will run from 8am to 11am on 27 February. Held at Mercure Leicester City Hotel, LE1 6ES.
Book Your Place
To book your place please visit www.leics-digital.co.uk/events
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer:
Leicester – Kam Atker – 07971 403 786
Please note in order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. Please visit our website to register on to the programme.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com