LocationLeicester City Football Club
People love video. That’s why YouTube is the number two search engine in the world. Many organisations and businesses recognise the need to be a part of this revolution, but don’t have the budget to pay for a professional crew every time they want to capture an event, testimonial or demonstration. BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY
The answer is simple – learn how to do it yourself! It makes no difference if you work as a sole trader or as part of a large organisation, video can benefit your business regardless of whether you’re shooting on a smartphone or a video camera. The Digital Growth Programme video consultants will teach you the skills you need to make great looking video content that will help you boost your presence on social media or provide valuable content to your current and future customers.
Key Topics Covered:
- Choosing the right format for video capture – Whichever format you choose to use to capture your video, we’ll help you to get things just right. We’ll give you an introduction to shooting video for social media no matter whether you’re using a video camera, smartphone or tablet.
- Cost effective video capture for all – Learn how to save money while still capturing thoughtful, creative and high-quality video content by planning ahead and making the most of the technology available to you. Regardless of whether you’re part of a corporate marketing team, a sole trader, a teacher, a student, an AV technician or a web manager, we’ll find a cost effect method to suit your needs.
- Filming techniques for professional video content – Understand and master the more technical aspects of camerawork including exposure, white balance, shot composition and sound.
- Video analysis and editing – Learn how to evaluate and select the best footage from your video recordings, so that your video communicates your message across perfectly.
- Creating video for all purposes – Explore the possibilities that video offers, including client testimonials, interviews, product demonstrations and events.
- Our training gives you everything you need to start shooting video for social media with confidence.
When & Where
This free action-planning workshop will run from 9am to 4.30pm on 28 February. Held at Mercure Leicester City Hotel, LE1 6ES.
Book Your Place
To book your place please visit www.leics-digital.co.uk/events
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer:
Leicester – Kam Atker – 07971 403 786
Please note in order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. Please visit our website to register on to the programme.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org