15 Oct 2019 14:00:00 +0000[[[EVENTEND]]][[[LOCATIONNAME]]]Leicester University - Stamford Court[[[LOCATIONNAME]]][[[LOCATIONADDR]]]Manor Road
A seminar aimed at apparel suppliers and manufacturers with best practice tips on improving efficiency and profits through use of 3D technology.
EFI Optitex is delighted to invite apparel suppliers and manufacturers to attend this exciting half-day event to discover how connecting the supply chain with 3D tools improves collaboration, productivity and profits.
You will have the chance to learn from leading industry experts including guest speakers from Shop Direct, Fashion Enter, Alvanon, Marks & Spencer and Leicester City Council.
Why you should attend:
- Best practices tips: how to improve efficiency and profitability with 3D
- Talks focused around suppliers and manufacturers needs
- Learn from UK top retailers who have adopted 3D technology
- Opportunity to put your questions to the expert panel in a Q&A session
- Networking time with UK brands and retailers
- Special event discount off EFI Optitex products for all attendees.
This event is free to attend, please click HERE for more information and registration.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com