Austin Court, Birmingham
The Enterprise Europe Network in partnership with Innovate UK invites you to attend an exclusive FREE half-day information and networking event introducing the EUREKA Eurostars programme and other funding opportunities delivered via other EUREKA Network programmes.
- Eurostars supports international innovative projects led by research and development-performing small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- A bottom-up approach in Eurostars encourages the development of rapidly marketable innovative products, processes and services that help improve the daily lives of people around the world
- It is an ideal first step in international cooperation enabling innovative small businesses to share expertise and benefit from working beyond national borders
Eurostars is a joint programme between EUREKA and the European Commission, co-funded from the national budgets of 36 Eurostars Partner States and Countries and the European Union’s Horizon 2020 programme. In the 2014-2020 period it has a total public budget of €1.14 billion.
The UK has committed £5 million to supporting UK businesses in EUREKA Eurostars projects in 2018 and a further £5 million has been made available in 2019 with additional funding available for other EUREKA Network activities.
- Appreciate how the EUREKA programmes can help your business to innovate and go international
- Access the latest information on project eligibility and application process
- Get expert advice on how to develop your value proposition and succeed with a strong proposal
Discover how UK businesses have benefited from EUREKA programmes
To register for this event please visit: https://eureka-eurostars2018.b2match.io
For more information please contact the Enterprise Europe Network team. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact: email@example.com