LocationLeicester Tigers Stadium
Welford Road, Leicester, LE27TR
SEO – it’s a foreign language to many, but not nearly as complicated as you may think. With the help of the Digital Growth Programme, we’ll give you the insider knowledge on how to get your website content written and structured in such a way that proves search engine effective whilst being reader-friendly and relevant to your visitors. BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY
Key Topics Covered:
- What your web page needs for great, optimised SEO –We’ll take you through your website page-by-page, so that you can identify the key areas for optimisation and fine tune them so that your website makes it to the top of the rankings.
- Competitor research – It’s never wise to stay in a bubble and assume that you’ve got it right first-time. Discover ways to effectively watch over what your competitors are doing and importantly, we’ll give you the tools to evaluate and learn from their practices.
- How search engines work – Find out more about how search engines operate and use that knowledge to your advantage in order to get your website nearer the top of relevant search results pages.
- Ensuring your site is properly crawled – Discover the importance of a properly crawled website and how to make things easier for the likes of Google, Bing, and other search engines to index your site.
- Getting links right –Links to your website are an important factor in driving traffic. Learn how to implement links into your content effectively in order to increase your volume of relevant website visitors.
- Monitoring your website’s visibility –Find out how to monitor the effectiveness of your website’s online presence, how visitors are finding your website, and then use that data to make it more successful.
- Ensuring your SEO works for you – Good SEO gets you places, but great SEO benefits from a structured monitoring plan that you can act upon. We’ll show you how to put one together and use it effectively.
By attending this workshop you will gain a better understanding about the most important principles of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and have an action plan to improve the visibility of their website and benefiting from a higher volume of relevant visitors.
Book Your Place
To book your place please visit www.leics-digital.co.uk/events
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer:
Leicester – Kam Atker – 0333 320 0333 – ext. 2219
Please note in order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. Please visit our website to register onto the programme.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org