07 Feb 2019 16:30:00 +0000[[[EVENTEND]]][[[LOCATIONNAME]]]Blaby district council[[[LOCATIONNAME]]][[[LOCATIONADDR]]]desford road
Establish your business locally on the web and engage more people from your local customer base
It doesn’t matter if you’re a small to medium business or a larger organisation, there’s always going to be opportunities available to you locally. Reach and engage more people from your local customer base and gain a better understanding of how to market to them effectively, with support from the Digital Growth Programme expert consultants. BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY
Key Topics Covered:
- The importance of mobile – A mobile-friendly website is a vital asset to any business, especially on a local scale. Make your website more accessible to local mobile users who want to find you and make the most of your services
- Optimising to go local – Discover how you can make the most of Google+ Local (including places/Maps) in order to establish a higher, better ranking in local online searches
- Social media on a local scale – Gain insider knowledge on how to optimise location-based pay-per-click advertising, as well as social media advertising for local businesses on platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest. Get people actively talking and engaging with you
- How to make a coup from coupons – We’ll show you how to market your business to locally based customers and effectively promote offers using coupon sites
- Email lists that work – Increased awareness from regular communication with your customer base can help drive sales. Learn how to grow and manage an effective mailing list that will serve as a valuable asset to your business.
Book Your Place
To book your place please visit www.leics-digital.co.uk/events
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer:
Leicestershire – Katie Peggs – 07387 141 590
Please note in order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. Please visit our website to register on to the programme.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com