LocationPera Business Park
Nottingham Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE13 0PB
Are you sitting on a minefield of valuable information that could be used to determine your growth? Find out more at this free half-day workshop on data and cyber security.
Manipulating data and security roadshow
Data is changing how we do business and also making businesses more innovative.
This half-day workshop will provide an understanding of how to get value from your data and how you can use it to grow your business. This session will cover:
1. Some fundamentals of extracting useful knowledge from data.
2. How to identify internal and external data sources that can be of value and an asset to your business.
3. Using data to answer critical business questions.
4. Share real examples of how you can put these ideas into practice.
As the cyber threat increases in both volume and sophistication, this workshop will also provide an outline of the Government good practice certification, Cyber Essentials. Aimed at guiding businesses towards implementing effective controls to safeguard valuable data, Cyber Essentials is now required in an increasing number of tenders. The workshop will outline exactly what is behind this certification and how you can implement it for the benefit of your business.
Who is this workshop for?
Business owners and managers who:
– want to learn how to use data to drive growth in their business
– want to know how to get the best from their data.
– do not have data but need to know what data to acquire in order to drive their business
– are not sure of how data can benefit their businesses but can see that there is potential and need help
– are trying to secure government tenders and require certification
– need to understand data-analytic thinking in order to manage data science teams effectively
Dr Ayodeji Akinduko, Leicester Innovation Hub
Dr Ayodeji from the University of Leicester Innovation Hub is a mathematician and data scientist with over 12 years of industry, academics and R&D experience.
Chris Pinder Business Development Manager with IASME
Chris has over 20 years of experience and is currently the Business Development Manager with IASME, one of the original Accreditation Bodies contracted by Government to deliver their flagship Cyber Essentials certification scheme.
*This event is delivered as part of the Collaborate Growing Business Together project and is specifically aimed at businesses based in Leicester and Leicestershire, with fewer than 250 employees (all other bookings will be respectfully declined).*
Other dates and venues will be available shortly.
With thanks to:
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org