LocationLeicester Food Park
28 High View Close
28 High View Close, Leicester, LE4 9LJ
Accountancy, Haines Watts will provide an informative workshop covering how small and medium-sized food and drink manufacturers can benefit from tax incentives, Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credits as well as how to make the most of digital accounting.
The workshop will cover:
– Business structures and tax principals for the different structures
– Tax incentives and entrepreneur’s relief
– Growth cycle of a business
– An outline of R&D Tax Credits
– What kind of projects qualify for R&D Tax relief and what kind of expenditure
– The cloud and its effect on the accounting world
– An outline of the different software and support available to help businesses
– MTD – HMRC: the push to using computerised software
– Xero: background information on the software – pros and cons
– Xero features and functions to benefit the business owner
For further information please contact Rhiannon.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 3669729.
The event is funded through the European Regional Development Fund and partner organisations. Collaborate provides grant funding and technical support to food and drink businesses in Leicester and Leicestershire.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com