LocationLeicester Food Park
28 High View Close
28 High View Close, Leicester, LE4 9LJ
Hear from The Food & Drink Forum’s team of food technical experts regarding new product development. This informative session will advise how you can take your initial product to launch and the processes to follow. The session will be useful for those businesses looking to diversify or expand their product ranges.
To highlight the importance of product development and to show the processes required to achieve successful development, resulting in the launch of a new product.
Delegates will be able to:
– Understand the importance of product development within their business
– Understand the process required to take a product from concept to launch
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who are responsible for the product development within a food business. Those individuals who have limited/no knowledge of the principles of product development. Food businesses who are looking to diversify/expand their product range.
– New product development – what is it and why do it?
– Product lifecycles
– How to use HACCP in development
– Stage gate process
– Development / use of a critical path
– How to take an idea to launch
The event is funded through the European Regional Development Fund and partner organisations. Collaborate provides grant funding and technical support to food and drink businesses in Leicester and Leicestershire.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org