LocationLeicester Food Park
28 High View Close
28 High View Close, Leicester, LE4 9LJ
Everything you need to know if you are a food or drink manufacturer that needs to know or refresh your knowledge about food preservation.
Understand the principles of Preservation and Shelf life determination and improvement.
This workshop will allow food and drink manufacturers to gain further awareness on the key considerations when preserving products and obtaining and improving shelf life.
Who Should Attend?
- Suitable for small and newly started businesses who want to improve and develop products.
- Individuals who want to develop or refresh their knowledge on preservation and shelf life
- Food preservation methods
- Types of preservatives
- Aspects of microbiological shelf life assessment
- Pathogens consideration depending on the type of food
If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01163 669729.
The event is funded through the European Regional Development Fund and partner organisations. Collaborate provides grant funding and technical support to food and drink businesses in Leicester and Leicestershire.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com