LocationLeicester Food Park
28 High View Close
28 High View Close, Leicester, LE4 9LJ
A free workshop for food and drink manufacturers providing information on the benefits of the BRC standard and how you can continue to achieve the Standard.
The BRC Global Standards for Food Safety provides a framework to manage product safety, integrity, legality, quality and the operational controls for these criteria in the following industry sectors:
- Food & drink manufacturing/packing
- Food & drink storage/distribution
- Food packaging manufacturing
- Food & drink agents & brokers
This workshop is being delivered by The Food and Drink Forum’s technical team and will provide an introduction to the benefits of the BRC Standards and how your business can identify and implement changes to obtain/continue to obtain the requirements.
To introduce delegates to the BRC Global Standards for Food Safety and how achieving this standard can benefit their business.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals involved with implementing the BRC Standard within their business.
- Businesses/individuals who are looking at achieving the BRC Standard for their business.
- Individuals in BRC Standard businesses who are not currently involved in its implementation.
If you have any questions please contact via email email@example.com or call 01163 669729.
This event is delivered as part of the Collaborate Growing Business Together project and is specifically aimed at Food and Drink Businesses based in Leicester and Leicestershire, trading Business to Business with fewer than 250 employees.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org