LocationLeicester Food Park
28 High View Close
28 High View Close, Leicester, LE4 9LJ
A workshop for food and drink manufacturers that will provide help and guidance on how to do audits in the correct way and how they can help you continuously improve.
Understand the principles of auditing, the development of auditing skills and how to implement an internal audit programme within your food business
Internal audits and the staff that carry them out are a key part of quality control within a food and drink manufacturing business. Hear from The Food & Drink Forum’s team of food technical experts who will discuss the principles of correct auditing and the key management information generated for continuous improvement. They will also show you how to fully implement a successful internal audit programme within your manufacturing operation (and if required 2nd party supplier audits).
Who Should Attend?
– Individuals working in a food and drink business responsible for undertaking internal & supplier audits.
– Food businesses who are not currently undertaking internal or external audits but are thinking of introducing an audit programme.
– Understand the benefits of undertaking internal audits
– Audit planning and preparation
– Audit checklist preparation
– Interview techniques
– Auditing skills
– Meetings and audit reporting
This event is delivered as part of the Collaborate Growing Business Together project and is specifically aimed at Food and Drink Manufacturing businesses based in Leicester and Leicestershire, with fewer than 250 employees.
If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01163 669729.
The event is funded through the European Regional Development Fund and partner organisations. Collaborate provides technical support to food and drink businesses in Leicester and Leicestershire.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com