LocationLeicester University - Stamford Court
Manor Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE2 2LH
A workshop on Design Sprints – learn how to save your business money and time using this method when undertaking product development. This is being used by the likes of Google, Facebook, Air BnB to innovate and make faster decisions.
Calling all manufacturing and engineering businesses!
Developed by Google Ventures, Design Sprints are an efficient, hands-on approach to solving problems, testing solutions and developing new ideas.
In this workshop, you will learn the key principles to use in your organisation that will save you thousands of pounds and countless hours of your time.
Discover how using Design Sprints can improve the speed of delivery and kickstart necessary innovation within your business. Find out when to use the framework, what type of projects it is suitable for and witness ‘what it looks like.’
What is a Design Sprint?
The Design Sprint is a series of methods designed to answer business questions, solve critical problems and develop new ideas. Invented by Google and Jake Knapp, the Design Sprints are used daily by companies like Facebook, Google, Air BnB Lego to innovate and make faster decisions.
- An introduction to design sprint and how to use them in your business
- Understand customer needs and mapping their journeys
- Spark innovative ideas and sketch solutions in no time
- Make critical decisions fast and answer crucial business questions
- Storyboard solutions and get the most out of the sprint team combined expertise
- With design sprints, you can expect to revolutionise the way your team: answers critical business questions, jump-starts projects, and defines marketing and growth strategies.
Who is this workshop for? Are you…
- Struggling to build better products…faster
- Struggling to get a website or app to deliver the results you want
- Struggling to get team alignment.
- Want to understand your customers – knowing the difference between what they say they want and what they actually buy.
- Looking for new ways to speed up the timely and costly process for product and service development.
- Tired of investing your marketing budgets in products that are ‘DOA’ and don’t have market fit.
If so, this practical, interactive workshop is for you!
This event is delivered as part of the Collaborate Growing Business Together project in partnership with Growth Hub – LLEP Business Gateway, Passion Marketing and East Midlands Chamber of Commerce and is specifically aimed at businesses based in Leicester and Leicestershire, with fewer than 250 employees and which meet the eligibility criteria.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com