LocationKing Power Stadium
Filbert Way, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE2 7FL
If you need help with selling over the telephone this free workshop will give you the tools to do it in the right way and with confidence.
In this digital age we need to stand out and make an impact with our customers and potential customers.
Are you a business that resorts to emails rather than calling? Don’t worry this is very common, most people feel like this largely due to a lack of confidence and no idea how to do it and what to say! Karen Cureton of Cureton Consulting has a goal to get you using the phone with confidence and authority.
Join Karen to learn:
- The importance of the phone in today’s business world
- Understand why you should be phoning rather than sending an email
- Plan for the call, we will work on a strategy and a framework for the call
- Put together a set of call plans what to say and when to say it
- Understand what language can carry more impact
- How the phone will become a fantastic tool for your business development
Most importantly you will leave this workshop with a clear understanding of how you can get more clients easily and faster using the phone more effectively.
This event is delivered as part of the Collaborate, Growing Business Together project in partnership with the Business Gateway growth hub, Cureton Consulting and East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire).
It is specifically aimed at businesses based in Leicester and Leicestershire with fewer than 250 employees and which meet the eligibility criteria. We can offer a maximum of 2 places per organisation.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org