LocationMercure Leicester City Hotel
73 Granby Street
73 Granby Street, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE1 6ES
Businesses that use blogs generate over 67% more leads than businesses who ignore the value of blogging.
With that figure in mind, Digital Growth Programmes’ blogging experts have devised an action-planning workshop to enable you to appreciate the benefits of effective blogging and how it can increase traffic to your website while boosting your search engine rankings. BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY
Key Topics Covered:
- What is a blog? – Discover exactly what a blog is, why your business needs one and what the various platforms available to you are.
- Better blog hosting – Explore the different types of hosting options that are available for blogs – and choose the right one for you.
- Blog form and structure – Experience a walk-through exploration of the anatomy of a blog.
- Creating an Inspired blog – Learn a few simple techniques to generate fresh ideas for your blog and learn where to source the best images, legally.
- Finding a style for your blog – Explore the wide variety of blog styles available, including templates.
- How to write effective headlines – Discover the importance of a clear, succinct and well-written blog headline.
- Sharing your blog with the world – Learn how to successfully promote your blog to the right audiences.
Book Your Place
To book your place please visit www.leics-digital.co.uk/events
Any questions please speak to your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer:
Leicester – Kam Atker – 07971 403 786
Please note in order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. Please visit our website to register on to the programme.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org