Leicester Racecourse, Oadby, Leicestershire, LE2 4AL
If you are a small or growing business that employs staff or are looking to recruit new people, this free interactive workshop is not to be missed. It covers three important ‘people-focussed’ areas including interviews, inductions and probation including top tips and advice.
We’ll also provide templates to help you create the right processes in these three core areas, saving you time and money and helping you with GDPR compliance. You’ll leave with a knowledge of the key elements of employment law relevant to these areas and how to avoid the common mistakes and pitfalls.
- protected characteristics (Employment Law) and a guide through the right and wrong questions
- what are the key questions that you should and shouldn’t ask?
- the cost of getting it wrong.
- Importance of a good induction plus interesting statistics
- Giving effective feedback and how to have a difficult conversation.
- How to extend a probation if needed
The event will be run by Rebecca Bull of award-winning business ‘My HR Hub,’ www.myhrhub.co.uk. Rebecca has over 20 years’ experience in industry supporting small and fast-growing companies, so they become great employers and therefore great places to work.
This event is delivered as part of the Collaborate, Growing Business Together project in partnership with the Business Gateway growth hub, My HR Hub and East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire). It is specifically aimed at businesses based in Leicester and Leicestershire with fewer than 250 employees and which meet the eligibility criteria. We can offer a maximum of 2 places per organisation.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com