299 Leicester Road
299 Leicester Road, Wigston, LE18 1JW
This workshop will provide advice and tools you can use to build your strategic plan including why you need one and how it differs from a business plan.
At this workshop you will gain insight into how a strategic plan differs from a business plan; how a strategic plan drives your business plans; what you should include; some key tools and approaches that will help you to build your plans, deliver them and an understanding of what your next steps should be. If your business and people could be better focused and more effective, or you want to successfully grow our business then this workshop is for you.
- Why do we need a Strategic Plan and who is it for?
- What is a Strategic Plan and how does it differ from a business plan?
- How will a Strategic Plan help my business/organisation to grow and respond to changing conditions?
- The risks of not having a Strategic Plan
- How do you pull a Strategic Plan together?
- Some approaches and models that you can use to put together a working Strategic Plan
- What help is available to support you pulling your Strategic Plan together?
- What does it take to implement and monitor progress of your Strategic Plan?
You will go away with:
- a good understanding of how having a Strategic Plan can support the growth and success of your business or organisation
- some practical tools with which you can start to put your plan together straight away
- signposting to further assistance and resources to help you put your Strategic Plan together.
This event is delivered as part of the Collaborate, Growing Business Together project in partnership with the Business Gateway growth hub, Mistral Associates and East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire). It is specifically aimed at businesses based in Leicester and Leicestershire with fewer than 250 employees and which meet the eligibility criteria. We can offer a maximum of 2 places per organisation.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org