Over the past 12 months the LLEP working with its partners, has achieved significant success in boosting our economy. The Leicester & Leicestershire Enterprise Partnership’s (LLEP) Business Plan for 2016/17 reviews last year’s performance and sets out our priorities and action plan for this year.
Our key priorities this year will be:
- Successful delivery of the LGF programme
- Refresh of the Strategic Economic Plan
- Securing EZ designation for Loughborough and Leicester Enterprise Zone
- Investment plans for the Transformational Priorities in the Strategic Economic Plan
- Successful delivery of the ESIF programme
- Supporting successful submissions for Combined Authority and Local Devolution proposals
This document is available to download below.