Non-Executive Board Member
Accountable to LLEP Chair
To contribute to developing and overseeing plans for the economic prosperity for the City of Leicester and the County of Leicestershire
The LLEP Board focus will be
- To develop, maintain and support a sub-regional Economic Development Strategy, secure available resources and implement priority activities.
- To support the delivery of that strategy by working together with local stakeholders, Government departments, and neighboring LEPs.
- To promote the values and activities of the LLEP widely to maintain local support, engage local business and attract inward investment.
As a Board Director you will
- Contribute to developing the Board’s primary activities above
- Contribute to ensuring that there are effective mechanisms for delivery, and monitor their performance
- Contribute to establishing and maintaining values and standards, and meeting LLEP’s obligations to its stakeholders
- Contribute to the Board’s assessments of risk