Growth Hub Project Officer
You’ll be providing administrative support to the Growth Hub Manger and the Economic Strategy Manager for Business, focussing on a number of complex programmes of business support. Covering sector specific and Peer Networking support programmes the role will involve you leading on the recording and reporting of key metrics whilst taking an active role on managing challenging delivery timescales and output generation targets. You will take an active role in motivating and managing the programme delivery team members and their performance including contractors assigned to the project. You’ll implement and manage a risk management process and protocol, ensuring that risks are effectively identified, prioritised, mitigated and monitored throughout the life of these programmes. You will manage internal relationships with a variety of delivery colleagues, external partners and contractors.
- Location: City Hall
- Job type: Fixed Term Contract
- Salary: £22183 – £24491
- Job reference: 2066
- Hours: Full Time
Non-Executive Board Member
Accountable to LLEP Chair
To contribute to developing and overseeing plans for the economic prosperity for the City of Leicester and the County of Leicestershire
The LLEP Board focus will be
- To develop, maintain and support a sub-regional Economic Development Strategy, secure available resources and implement priority activities.
- To support the delivery of that strategy by working together with local stakeholders, Government departments, and neighboring LEPs.
- To promote the values and activities of the LLEP widely to maintain local support, engage local business and attract inward investment.
As a Board Director you will
- Contribute to developing the Board’s primary activities above
- Contribute to ensuring that there are effective mechanisms for delivery, and monitor their performance
- Contribute to establishing and maintaining values and standards, and meeting LLEP’s obligations to its stakeholders
- Contribute to the Board’s assessments of risk